Bikini Beach Body Ready
Here a yummy smoothie recipe to get you there!
It´s time to get your Bikini Beach Body Ready! Oh it is so tough sometimes and options so limited when you’re trying to get lean and fit but it needn’t be! We have a scrumptious bikini ready smoothie that will make substituting a meal feel like a breeze ☺ On top of that it’s packed full of nourishing vitamins as well as having a mighty hand in replenishing your energy levels without the calories! Mmm now that’s what we likey!
While this drink provides plenty of fiber with the veggies and stuff to aid in your diet, it also contains avocado, coconut, and nuts to help with your skin. These are highly “good” fat, omega 3, and anti-oxidant to work with any blemish you might have while losing weight.
A tablespoon of honey would definitely make the drink taste better, or sweeter per se, but if you’re on a strict carb-free and sugar-free diet, you could substitute with one of those 0 calorie sweeteners. Try to use those natural ones which will benefit you more.
Another note is on the protein powder. Just make sure you pick the best one that fits your exercise routine, beware of those hidden carbs through artificial flavours and/or sweeteners.
Recipe for Bikini Babe Ready diet smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Combining avocado, nuts, spinach and protein powder provides a range of essential nutrients, while the addition of the coconut and honey ensures an incredible flavour profile that should make this smoothie one of your new favourites.
- 2 cups fresh spinach or kale leaves
- 1 small or 1/2 large avocado frozen
- 1/3 cup walnuts or almonds
- 1-tablespoon dried shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1-serving vanilla protein powder
- 1-cup nut milk or water
- Honey to sweeten as desired
- Once your avocado is fully frozen, remove it from the freezer, peel it and then chop it into a few smaller pieces. Or do the reverse, chop into small pieces and store with freezer bag in portions.
- Now place the avocado and all of the other ingredients—with the exception of the honey—into a blender and blend until the mixture becomes smooth and slightly foamy.
- Once fully blended, taste the smoothie and then gradually add honey until reaching your desired level of sweetness.